A nice outcome...

metalmare

Visit site
For those of you who were discussing my decision to sell my pony with me, I am, for the foreseeable future, able to keep two, due to a huge change in my personal circumstances, which means I will have time to work two.

So Kes is staying for now. He is still advertised on the basis that if someone comes along who is much more capable than me I would let him go to them to be improved. However, if that doesn't happen he will stay with me and I will continue to work him.

My new horse arrives today (I found exactly what I was looking for) and as Kes is no longer the only horse and my new horse can do the things I want to do, I feel that Kes and I can have a better, more contended relationship.

Add to that the fact that I am now able to hire a local school to school them both once a week and things are really looking up!

Thank you for all the support / advice.

metalmare

Visit site
Too quick, I know, but he does tick all the boxes and I like him as a person, so fingers crossed he's the one. Fate perhaps...

He's arriving later, I'll be sure to take some photos.

metalmare

Visit site
Thank you all.

He wandered off the trailer as cool as a cucumber, went into the field like a lamb and has proceeded to get his head down and eat. He and Kes seem very amiable so far.

Pigeon

Visit site
Ah, grand news :) You might enjoy Kes more now that the pressure is taken off, you can just stick to the things he finds fun!