A post for all the antis

rafferty

Visit site
Giles

I'm sorry I missed your invitatation, were you providing cream tea and an educational discussion on stag hunting or was this meant as a threat to the antis.
Anyway as no one has replied, how did the day go, how many did you kill. was it fun. I have tried to remain neutral and just came on here to educate myself, I do find these types of posts a bit provocative though.

Hebegebe

Visit site
"I just watched from my side of the valley xx"

Well it's nice to have something to occupy your time.

Thanks. It makes a change from just trees and fields, not that I object to them.

My daughter wqas most intrigued too, i think she may be catching the hunting bug :)

wildduck

Visit site
Obviously you do shoot "zig" (nice gun you have there by the way).Is it as deadly as your thoughts are on here,and if so do tell us what you manage to shoot,as riding looks out of the question for you,although you might follow by vehicle,can I suggest a "Quad"?

zigzagzig

Visit site
I'm saddened how sizist you're being, wildduck.

Hang around and read my posts, which are both informative and highly entertaining. Plus, in stark contrast to Giles "proven liar" Bradshaw, eagle "I'm a dementor" day, and Tom "I can ask for a lady boy in fluent Danish" Faggus, I don't have to resort to cheap insults to make my point.

Hebegebe

Visit site
Thing is when one actually looks into most of the things antis like you say they are just bollox.

go on, where did I lie? :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

haha your such a twat

Hebegebe

Visit site
I did ignore you, so how is that a lie? In any case it was a promise.

You do seem very muddled in your thinking :grin: :grin:

wurzel

Visit site
I'm saddened how sizist you're being, wildduck.

Hang around and read my posts, which are both informative and highly entertaining. Plus, in stark contrast to Giles "proven liar" Bradshaw, eagle "I'm a dementor" day, and Tom "I can ask for a lady boy in fluent Danish" Faggus, I don't have to resort to cheap insults to make my point.

And don't forget full of lies !!!!!!

That is not a cheap insult.

It is a matter of fact until you come up with that letter.

D you know the Exalon? We can go ladyboy hunting together.

Are you up for it?

Hebegebe

Visit site
lol is this going to be your next unfounded allegation in lieu of intelligent debate? :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

zigzagzig

Visit site
Do you make posts here under the name "Bunce"? It's not an allegation, it's a question. All you have to say is yes or no.

wildduck

Visit site
well "Zig" I was just pointing out the stamina of the mount you would require to ride would be..well...ermmm.. awsome to carry the weight.or is the photo taken from a much better
angle..Anyway as for you been saddened and me being sizist well perhaps i am. I would love to go shooting for a day out with you and show you the way forward (That is if you could keep up) huff! puff! and blow!. hebegebe,some remark there well ..... ? GOT ME ....

Herne

Visit site
I think you will find that the pic in Zig's sig (which has gone now) was of Clarissa Dickson Wright -not him...

wildduck

Visit site
I think you will find that the pic in Zig's sig (which has gone now) was of Clarissa Dickson Wright -not him...

Was it ?You mean to say that zigg is willing to let us all think that he is like that? or is he just being "kind to himself"and showing a slimmer figure?by the way I did not know Clarissa went shooting cant say I reconised her too from that pic zigg had as an avitar... still if thats what turns him on.. (Victoria Beckham) for me....any day. now theres an ativar zigg