A Ripley update

Laramy80

Visit site
Firstly, hi everyone have been off the forum for awhile as things have been crazy busy! I got married in September then had to move down to Edinburgh for work for 6 weeks but now back and settled. As a result Miss R had most of October and November off and our last competition was in September!!!

I can say Miss R did not really enjoy her vacation and made her displeasure known when I'd come to visit on the weekends. She was quite bouncy coming back into work and our first jumping session back involved alot of overjumping and playing after the fences :)

Took her out to her first BS showjumping competition on Friday since her break and she was awesome!! Only put her in the 80 and BN as it was her first time jumping indoors this season. Miss R just ate it up and was totally focused, jumping 2 double clears and placed 2nd in both classes :) We'll back to our usual BN and Disco next time out. Only two DCs in each needed so fingers crossed we'll get them before the cutoff in May.

No pics from Friday as I was on my own. But here is a pic of Miss R today as we contemplated going out for a ride in the snow. It was a short ride as Miss R did not like the snow falling in her face and it was really cold!!!

Thanks for reading!!

picture.php

Laramy80

Visit site

She's an Irish Sport Horse (TB and Irish Draught). Don't know much about her lineage but on the TB side she has northern dancer lines. Can tell you one thing she loves to jump!!! I bought her from measles almost 2 years ago now when she was rising 4.