A Survey to Provide an Understanding of Horse Owner Knowledge of Parasites+Treatmen

panda_01

Visit site
http://www.surveypie.com/survey101625

The survey at the top of this post is a link to a survey into the knowledge of the horse owner in regards to equine parasites and treatments.

This is part of my final year dissertation at Uni and I would really appreciate as many horse owners / keepers, former or current to complete to enable me to complete my research and provide horse owners with any information they require.

Many Thanks :)

panda_01

Visit site
Thank you to everyone who has completed the survey so far, keep going its a big help and forward to anyone you can thing off !!

panda_01

Visit site
Thank you Thank you Thank you everyone big help the numbers are slowly creeping up, any problems selecting multiples just use the others box as site won't change it. Thanks Again :)

Tilda

Visit site
I started doing it but although I know we have just used equest I haven't kept records of what we have used across the year as I am ashamed to say my YM looks after all of that!

panda_01

Visit site
Thank you all, i'm looking forward to starting analyse the results of the survey (well i am at the moment i may change my mind once i start).

I hope this study will enable me to provide horse owners with further information, they feel they need in order to optimise horse health and prevent further resistance in the small group of worming drugs that are available to us. :)

panda_01

Visit site
I could do with just few more completed surveys before i begin analysing.
This is towards a dissertation which isn't just for my degree, but I want the information to help the industry improve this limited area of development in the equine industry.
Thanks Again

Tammytoo

Visit site
Done.

I couldn't enter more than one activity (one ridden, one retired), so just put ridden.

How about list of the worms to tick if we knew them - I know there are more than I put but I couldn't remember them!

MudMudGloriousMud

Visit site
Done - although I couldn't select multiple options, so have have used 'other' for a couple of questions and added info in the box provided, I hope this is ok!

Mel