A traveling question, right hand loading.

be positive

Visit site
I am using a 3.5 ton box today, it has a right hand ramp, usually I would load into the furthest partitioned area giving him plenty of room to turn as he goes in, only used a left ramp previously, and travel there so horse is behind the driver, I am assuming that he should actually travel on the right or does having the weight of the ramp there level things up, anyone know the correct way to use this type of box, it is one small tb if that makes any difference.

Izzydonkey

Visit site
I would still load to the right, so horse is on the drivers side. The reasons they say this is due to the camber of the road and so that they don't feel the pot holes so much, although either way doesn't make huge amounts of difference, my Muppet pony will only travel on the left so even if she so traveling alone I put her on the left and can't feel much difference in driving

gunnergundog

Visit site
I would always travel a single horse (the heavier horse if two of them) on the right, behind the driver, regardless of side of ramp due to the camber of the majority of roads.

be positive

Visit site
That's what I thought and planned to do it just feels odd loading on the right into a fairly tight space, thanks for making my mind up.