A well trained OH?

RunToEarth

Visit site
I looooove my OH
smile.gif

Went out riding today and lead Monty, as I left the yard my final words were "Only a quick wizz around the block, I'll be back in 15mins", but like all things in life, it was a little bit longer then that, two hunters were niggling at eachother all the way home and jogging- I HATE JOGGERS- so I had to make them WALK all the way home, it took me a little longer than planned.
Now my OH has a slight jelous streak for the horses, he has had various attention seekings wobblers about them but I have had him hacking Monty out and he is now equine happy.
I returned home to two mucked out beds, haynets filled, waters done and feeds mixed
shocked.gif
I'm renting him out at an hourly rate for any of the yorkshire HHOers
wink.gif

mattilda

Visit site
Damn! Just a bit too far away for me!! My OH is horsey but thinks that the horses are my job and tbh I prefer tp do them my way anyway. It would be nice just once for him to surprise me like that though.

SAL66

Visit site
my OH is not really horsey, just tolerates them although I think he has a sneaky suspiscion(sp) he would like to learn to ride, anyway this morning he had a day off from work , so he said that as I had to go to work he would let my lad out out, he mucked out ,did the nets with haylage and cleaned his water buckets, not bad eh!

Spot_the_Risk

www.animalcrackersdevon.co.uk
We do the horses together, ours are out 24/7 so whoever is up in the morning does feeds, and the evening person does hay. I make more decisions regarding them, OH does more heavy duty stuff like hanging onto the foals lead rope! And we both do chicken and dog stuff!

grandmaweloveyou

Visit site
my OH is the best, pays for a cleaner so i can spend my time with horse, mucks out almost every day for me, lunges once or twice a week. prepares feeds and soaks nets most days and at the moment due to bad wrists even comes down and tacks up and gets me on so i can still ride! I also get my jumps set up for me and the muck heap is magically forming a fab cube shape! hmmmmmm must stop nagging at her for more
smile.gif

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
wow that is good, mine would have driven home and left me there, thats if he would have even made it up there in the first place! he is very unhorsey, just thinks they are a dangerous, expensive hobby!
frown.gif

Lill

Visit site
LOL thats pretty impressive!
grin.gif

My OH will help me muck out, by this i mean he will empty wheel barrows and help me sweep, he's ridden once but considering it took me a whole year
shocked.gif
just to get him to come to the yard i don't think its too bad!
smirk.gif