Aaaagh I cant remember my dressage tests.

Louby

Visit site
Im going doing 2 tests tomorrow providing it stops raining! and cant remember them.
My friend will call them but I find if I dont know them as well I end up forgetting half halts etc and ride awful, panicking whats coming next.
Any tips on how to quickly memorise them. Im not usually this bad and usually use the reader as a back up.

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
Write out some big letters on some A4 sheets and set up a school in your living room, then do your best trotting impression! I may look like an idiot but this certainly helps me.
grin.gif

Gorgeous George

Visit site
I'm another in favour of the trotting / cantering around the living room, works a treat and you can do it again and again without boring horsey!

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
[ QUOTE ]
I'm another in favour of the trotting / cantering around the living room, works a treat and you can do it again and again without boring horsey!

[/ QUOTE ]

I’ve perfected my medium trot to at least a 9 in my living room, shame it's not so good on the ned, he, he!
grin.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Louby

Visit site
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I said to hubby before, sorry but I gotta do this and started to trot up the centre line. He stared at me like I'd finally lost it.
Ive nearly worn my jods out above my knee from doing the test with my finger as Im sat watching tv. Ok Im a dirty so an so Ive still had my jods on a couple of hours after coming home from the stables
shocked.gif
blush.gif
grin.gif

Right off for a canter arround the living room!