Aachen - All Nations Cup for Arabian Horses

Saucisson

Visit site
Does anybody know about this competition?

My horse's breeder has suggested that we take him in the dressage comp. Does anone know what the levels are?

Also, are there jumping comps or other tests?

In addition, do any arab folk know about "Arabissimo"? Is it just on the continent? Have you taken part?

Kind regards!

Saucisson

Visit site
Maybe I will include a video of my cr*p riding and the words *yard* and *rant*?

I would really like to know if we are even eligable if anyone out there has experienced this?

Saucisson

Visit site
Post your query on the Arabian Lines forum, lots of competitors at Aachen post on there.

Thank you for your response :)

I have already asked the great and the good of the Arabian folk but this is a bit of a crossover. The breeder of my horse is a big arab/endurance man (big judge lately in the UAE etc)but he really wants to promote the arab as a sports horse input now. Here in Europe we have the heavy dressage types and he is trying to stand for the arab line in a modern sport horse.

My horse is half-arab but this comp allows for them all apparently?

Just doing some digging to be honest.

Love the classic arab in your sig btw. What are his lines?

Perissa

Visit site
Thank you for your response :)

I have already asked the great and the good of the Arabian folk but this is a bit of a crossover. The breeder of my horse is a big arab/endurance man (big judge lately in the UAE etc)but he really wants to promote the arab as a sports horse input now. Here in Europe we have the heavy dressage types and he is trying to stand for the arab line in a modern sport horse.

My horse is half-arab but this comp allows for them all apparently?

Just doing some digging to be honest.

Love the classic arab in your sig btw. What are his lines?

I haven't been to Aachen so I don't know if they have classes for partbreds in dressage.

There are quite a few members into endurance and a few sport horse members. I can't answer your question but I'm sure one of them could.

Thank you for your comment about Dennis, he is mostly Egyptain with a splash of Spanish and Crabbet. A month ago he took part in his first dressage competition, he was the only pure bred there and got a third place with 65.22% - I was over the moon!