Abracadabra thread gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.A.H

Visit site
What has happened to the thread about the spotty horse? I can't seem to find it. I had to go to work so must have missed something.

missparis

Visit site
I saw the last post before Admin deleted the thread and a friend of the seller responded which was fair enough. I do hope her daughter recovers in hospital :(

Cedars

Visit site
Seller/sellers friend were telling the other side - that the owner wasnt exactly a saint.

Hate posts like that, nobody wins and everyone just ends up slagging each other off.

Hope anyone who was injured returns to full health and hope that the horse is returned to who and where it belongs.x

ThoroughbredStar

Visit site
Oh dear. Wonder what is going to happen to horse. Would like to know what the outcome is! Could be unfair on all involved and others???

Hope the young girl is not seriously hurt!

Its Not Magic

Visit site
Seller/sellers friend were telling the other side - that the owner wasnt exactly a saint.

Hate posts like that, nobody wins and everyone just ends up slagging each other off.

Hope anyone who was injured returns to full health and hope that the horse is returned to who and where it belongs.x

I did not read this comment, but have picked up on the owner not being a saint..If you mean the person that sold te horse...I cannot comment. If you mean the person my daughter, whom bought the horse. I can tell you she is (and as a mother I would be bias) a kind, gentle person, whom adores all animals. SHE WAS TRAINED AS A CLASSICAL RIDER, dispite a friend of the seller saying she was not and just a HAPPY HACKER. And I do not mean some half hearted person whom thinks they know about classical riding.. I mean £60.00 per hour trainer some ten years ago, by a very well known classical horse-person. The person that sold this horse stated she had lots of people view and refused to let the horse go, choosing my daughter due to her kind gentle manner and how light she was with her legs hands and seat. I have also been told that a friend of the seller stated my daughter was FAT and probably landed heavy in the saddle. My daughter never ever lands heavy (GIVEN HER TRAINING!) and as she never managed to get IN THE SADDLE before the horse threw itself up and backward, this comment clearly would not apply. Given the seriousness of my poor daughters injuries, I think it is appalling that friends of the seller should even enter into aportioning blame and even more so when all they resort too is insulting a young lady whom has been seriously injured. I would also like to add this horse was purchased as an all rounder but more so for British Dressage...and the seller knew this, so where HAPPY HACKER came from I do not know. Lastly, I am not prepared to enter into mud throwing, the whole point of the thread was to try an obtain information about this horse, which has achieved a very intersting result. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all the members for their kind warm wishes extended to my daughter. And just so all interested members know, I would like to make it know. I come from a family whom for generations have handled breed and ridden horses and my daughter is one of them. She is NOT a novice. Given the circumstance surrounding this matter I am unable at present to say anything further. But I do have video coverage of this incident and when the time is right I will post this for all to view.

Last edited:

SVMel

Visit site
Didn't see original thread, so I am going on what was written here, hope your daughter is doing ok, and recovers soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.