abuse for post!!!! mad now!!!!!

Yorkshire dumpling

Visit site
the funniest one was in a tractor (while moving ) down a country lane we had to stop tho. and while we was ... you no . 2 people from my old yard rode past on a hack !!! eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk lmao (blush) it was very funny. got back to yard and EVERYONE magically knew about it and a sign had been put up on notice board NO PETTING/SEXUAL ACTS ON THIS YARD

lmao major embarrassed and started looking for new yard as YO would not let me out of her sight unless i was riding my horse :D:D:D:D:D:D
ooooooooooppppppppssssss lmao

DragonSlayer

Visit site
Name and shame, all the way.

Me and my husband have had more than one romp in the hay on our yard....

~awaits a nasty pm~

Be prepared to become a flame-grilled nasty pmmer....

This place makes me sick, it's no wonder I don't spend as long here anymore....

Tormenta

Visit site
Go straight to the firey flames of hell. Do NOT pass GO. Do not collect £200.

Wait there until you retract your sins or be damned I tell you! :D:D

ALL OF YOU WHO INDULGE IN FORNICATION!

(I'm just jealous) :p

Mike007

Visit site
Me and a friend both lost ours in her hay loft . Hay ,contrary to all popular misconceptions is not the greatest place to do it on.:D:D:D

milesjess

Visit site
Haha :D Love this thread!! Good on you girl that your so open and enjoying yourself! Nothing wrong with being open about your sex life and adventuring outdoors!

Queenbee

Visit site
the funniest one was in a tractor (while moving ) down a country lane we had to stop tho. and while we was ... you no . 2 people from my old yard rode past on a hack !!! eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk lmao (blush) it was very funny. got back to yard and EVERYONE magically knew about it and a sign had been put up on notice board NO PETTING/SEXUAL ACTS ON THIS YARD

lmao major embarrassed and started looking for new yard as YO would not let me out of her sight unless i was riding my horse :D:D:D:D:D:D
ooooooooooppppppppssssss lmao

oh oh oh!!! well since you have admitted this, I can say in a car in some not so quiet country lanes :eek: Although the the second time, I was actually driving, I picked my OH up from the country pub and he surprised me by becoming a bit amorous and saying he was going to 'repay the favour' well, lets just say that the intention was there, because we hadn't got 2 miles down the road before he was snoring and I had to drive all through town with my state of attire compromised and him asleep with his head on my lap on a sodding saturday night (I was cr apping myself and praying that I wouldn't get pulled over :)

Last edited:

RuthnMeg

Visit site
Catching up with this thread (been packing yet more boxes, now given up) - *what have I suggested* = good plan and having many childish giggles!
In the horse box (not even my box)
Back seat of car quite a few times, don't think Iam so nimble to do it now though!
Front seat of a sports car - felt almost like a contortionist (sp?) , not for the faint hearted!
Park bench - under darkness in November = totally crazy lol
in the shower - I must have been A LOT thinner then!
at a cousins wedding reception, I made myself scarse for a while to join OH - in the disabled toilets... Well, the oppotunity arose (and that wasn't the only thing lol)

* VERY CHILDISH GIGGLES *

Awaits an onslaught of pm's.....

Seahorse

community.webshots.com
My yard manager was riding around our gallops and saw a couple having sex in the bushes. I asked him if he said anything as it's private property, and he said "no I went round again for another look" !!!!

Bills

Visit site
YAAAAAAAAYYYY im a validated hussy, i've had a pm, although not a nasty one.

Thanks ladyinred, i feel like a true hussy now :D :D

Ladyinred

Visit site
YAAAAAAAAYYYY im a validated hussy, i've had a pm, although not a nasty one.

Thanks ladyinred, i feel like a true hussy now :D :D

My pleasure Bills :D

And while we are on the subject of pleasure..

In an empty stable.

BUT.. a workman climbed on the roof and began removing the tiles and got a right eyefull!!

narkymare

Visit site
this post made me giggle - cant you copy and past the pm????
What were theyoffended by lol -
Im not being too personal but our dog sleeps on our bed and when me and my hubby have been "friendly" he always comes to check im still alive lol
- oh poor traumatised animals!!!! :D

benson21

Visit site
we had parked in a country gateway down a back lane....all very quiet. Getting into the mood when a car came driving towards us, as it drew level with us, the buggers put their sirens and blue flashing lights on, then drove off laughing!!! Dont think I have ever got out of the mood so quickly!

RuthnMeg

Visit site
we had parked in a country gateway down a back lane....all very quiet. Getting into the mood when a car came driving towards us, as it drew level with us, the buggers put their sirens and blue flashing lights on, then drove off laughing!!! Dont think I have ever got out of the mood so quickly!

lol. the copper caught me, tap on the window and all, with my pants down, literally. Apparently we were doing 'inopropriate behaviour!'

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
I am sorry but I am laughing right now not at you being sent nasty stuff but at the fact that someone had the time and energy to PM you nasty things about what you did.

As if the horses are going to care. Also why not if your both single whats a little sex between consenting parties???

honestly this forum cracks me up i love it.

Serenity087

Now would I be a Kentish lass, or a lass of Kent?
Visit site
A tractor, a digger, my volvo, my rover... the bonnet of my rover... (was minutes from being busted by the security guy too!)

Hay barn, stable, tackroom.

And, for the sake of inclusion, in my SHARED house, I got bathroom, kitchen, lounge, hall and stairs... more sofas in various houses than I can remember...

Never been caught, but did once have an irishman walk into my room and ask where the bathroom was... PMSL!!!!!!!