Acavallo or Heather Moffett

Amy89

Visit site
Hi There :),

I am looking into buying a seat saver, to help reduce my recent lower back pain. But i cannot decide whether to get the acavallo or the heather moffett. I wondered if anyone had either one of these and what they thought of it.

Thank You x :D:D

Sealine

Visit site
I can't compare the two but I have had a Heather Moffett for a few years now.

I believe it does act as a shock absorber for my lower back and I have lent mine to a friend with a back problem and she bought one for herself.

I took mine off when I cleaned my saddle recently and rode without it a few times. I really felt the difference and when I put it back on it was like sitting in my favourite armchair. I have a good saddle (Albion GP) but I still prefer riding with the seat saver.

juliette

Visit site
I posted a similar question earlier in the week and one lady said she had tried both and thought the Acavallo was better, I have ordered one today! Similar price on line for both. I also had a friend tell me that the Heather Moffat wears your jods out really quickly which put me off a bit.

intouch

Visit site
I posted a similar question earlier in the week and one lady said she had tried both and thought the Acavallo was better, I have ordered one today! Similar price on line for both. I also had a friend tell me that the Heather Moffat wears your jods out really quickly which put me off a bit.

What rubbish, I've had a HM for years, never worn out a pair of jods yet! (It's usually the zip that goes first!)