Acavallo Sensitive Bits - any thoughts?

Scot123

Visit site
Particularly interested if anybody has tried their sensitive Pelham? I can't find any photos of how it looks sitting in the mouth or really any reviews. Be good to hear of anybody who has used these - thanks!

Flowerofthefen

Visit site
I bought the acavallo sensitive straight bar snaffle type one. Horse abs hated it. A friend hasiads of horses and uses it on most and they seem fine in it!!

Scot123

Visit site
Hmmmm, that's horses for you! Things that look good on paper sometimes just don't suit at all. Doesn't sound like they're maybe that common. Might keep searching - I like to get opinions before I jump in. Thanks :)

Flowerofthefen

Visit site
Hmmmm, that's horses for you! Things that look good on paper sometimes just don't suit at all. Doesn't sound like they're maybe that common. Might keep searching - I like to get opinions before I jump in. Thanks :)

Could you borrow one? My horse has an extremely sensitive mouth which is why I bought one. It was a contact issue which is now pretty much resolved.

Scot123

Visit site
I don't know anybody who has tried one, and definitely nobody who owns one unfortunately. Am really surprised - I thought they'd be quite popular.

LegOn

Visit site
My instructor tried one for one of hers and instantly hated it - she lasted about 5 mins with it in. I asked to have a go of it but once I had it in my hand, its hard, unforgiving and doesnt feel nice at all so I passed even trying it!

supernova21

Visit site
I have the Acavallo sensitive bit and mine seem to like it, however it does rub the corners of the mouth without gel guards on so I don't really use it much anymore