Acavello Gel-out Seat Saver

canteron

Visit site
Anyone got one?? I have a Heather Moffat which I can't work out how to fix to the saddle. Are these easy to fit and are they good (they sound brilliant why wouldn't you want something that makes your saddle more comfortable and more 'sticky!).

MrsNorris

Visit site
I had one and sold it on, too sticky for me and I didn't need that aspect, just the shock absorbtion for a bad back. Went back to my HM which I prefer.
Straps on the HM just go under the saddle flaps and do up, its a lot easier to fit than the acavello, which is quite confusing at first glance. :)

Flibble

www.annamason-art.co.uk
Acavallo Gel Out is my saviour as I have a horse that spins 180 degrees. Once you know how it's easy to take on and off very washable to restore sticky. Mine is not over sticky either just right. Fits over saddle lengthwise and a strap velcros along under in the gullet. Two side straps near back go under and tuck under the padding piece of cake and has never come adrift or moved hairing through the woods having fun.

PS I should add that I had already heard they were tricky to fit so I googled it no probs at all.

Last edited: