Accommodation for horse and humans near Aston le Walls

Cloudcomet

Visit site
Hi! Does anyone have any suggestions for stabling a horse for 1 or 2 nights in February, near Aston le Walls. We are travelling up from Devon for the BE Arena Eventing champs and don’t think the journey is doable in a day!
Many thanks in advance ?

daffy44

Visit site
Try Napton Fields Holiday Cottages (CV47 1NN) you can find them on facebook, housing for both horses and humans, run by the nicest person you will ever meet, and people often use it for Aston-le-Walls, as its about 15/20mins away.

Bernster

Visit site
I can only help with human accommodation if you need it - I used Airbnb, cool contours at warden hill farm. They have 3 places to stay and parking for a lorry. Very close, a 10 mins drive I think.

Jeni the dragon

Visit site
Not sure if Culworth Grounds might offer a stable or two? It's pretty close by.
I stayed in The Gate Hangs High which was cracking, but I think it's changed hands since then. Plenty of choices in Banbury which isn't that far away, though always tended to be on the expensive side rooms wise.

Cloudcomet

Visit site
Try Napton Fields Holiday Cottages (CV47 1NN) you can find them on facebook, housing for both horses and humans, run by the nicest person you will ever meet, and people often use it for Aston-le-Walls, as its about 15/20mins away.

Thank you, sounds perfect ??