Accondy stallion offspring

daveismycat

Visit site
My trainer has one, but not sure if he is typical or not. He has taken a long while to mature and 'get it' as it were. I think he's seven now, and lovely and talented, if a bit sharp. ;)

TPO

Visit site
I had one and would never get another.

I think you get really good ones and then the ones like I had. If you search there have been threads the same as this before. The general concencious seemed to be that they needed firm handling in kid gloves if you had a quirky one.

Countrychic

Visit site
I have one and a friend has one, mine is sharp but lovely to ride but seriously difficult in the box, bites, boxes and gets very stressy, friends is hot but rideable but weaves like crazy. Both seem accident prone, maybe because they are hot? Love mine to death though

ftw7

New User
Visit site
My horse is sired by Accondy, and her dam is a connemara. She has honestly been the most amazing horse/pony anyone could ever hope for. Very intelligent, without a bad bone in her body. Incredibly talented, never found the limits to her abilities. For anyone who is looking to breed or buy a horse, definitely go for a connemara cross thoroughbred, she beats the horses every time, easily makes BE novice time, very laid back and easy to ride.

Nic

Visit site
Funny I was offered an Accondy mare recently. I didn't take her as she was all kinds of lame. She seemed very sweet in the field, but obviously I didn't see her ridden.

Zeb93

Visit site
My friend has one who I have ridden and competed a fair bit. He has bags and bags of potential but is the most pig-headed horse I have ever ridden. When he is playing the game he is so much fun to ride and really has the wow factor but my god can he buck. He also has a nifty trick of dropping a shoulder and spinning with no warning at all. He is getting better and better as he matures though, and I think she will go very far with him.

liannexsx

Visit site
My first filly was lovely and such as sweetie. She was an all round nice person. The colt was a bit pig headed and still is. Can be a bit nappy but jumps for fun.
Accondy in the flesh had the wow factor. He had a gorgeous silver shimmer. Very much a stallion in his handling.