Acoustic Ears

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Been using them for a while now but twice last week my horse shook his head and the bridle came off luckily both times I wasn't on him but it's now made me wary, they really seem to help him concentrate and not hear all the farm machinery but it's worrying me.

I do tie them on under his throat and they are not attached to the bridle at all but it's not working?

Widgeon

Visit site
Could you try attaching some velcro to them, so you can put them on over the bridle but attached to the headpiece? The only pony I ever used ears on would do exactly the same - return to the yard, shake, bridle falls off. If they were over the bridle instead of underneath, I suspect the whole setup would be less vulnerable to sliding off

Green Bean

Visit site
I have had the same problem. I don't think attaching the ears to the bridle will help, the ears came off with my bridle in both instances. It only happened when my horse shook her head vigorously, but has made me a bit nervous of using it. I use it mainly for riding in a drizzle as madam doesn't like the feel of raindrops in her ears:rolleyes:

humblepie

Visit site
Harry Hall do some with bits that Velcro onto the head piece just above or below the browband. They have a generous size that goes under the poll headpiece as well so really secure.

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Could you try attaching some velcro to them, so you can put them on over the bridle but attached to the headpiece? The only pony I ever used ears on would do exactly the same - return to the yard, shake, bridle falls off. If they were over the bridle instead of underneath, I suspect the whole setup would be less vulnerable to sliding off

I think putting it underneath is the problem your totally right will have to play around with it I think thank you