Addington Derby - Next question!!

Morrigan_Lady

www.teamterrellshowjumping.co.uk

Ok, so after all the positive feedback about it yesterday andme toying with the water jump allllll night, Ive decided to take my mare on Saturday and jump either to BN or the 1m.

My question is........Any one else going??

Im going on my own, so will def be needing a trusting HHO'er to help with my nerves!!!
tongue.gif

PnO

Visit site
I was going to go but horse had a respiratory infection so had had two weeks off work and not ready! Really bummed as watched last year and really really really wanted to go! Good luck!

Weezy

Visit site
I wanted to do this this year
frown.gif
Sadly my stupid horse injured himself and we are only going to start jumping again tomorrow, so it is a no go from me
frown.gif

Weezy

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

Oh no, thats not good
frown.gif
And youve not had him long have you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, just over a month
frown.gif
The funny thing is is that he is the only horse I have not renamed and the first to fill my life with vets, chiros and masseures!!!! Actually that is lie, come to think of it I didn't rename Stan, he dropped dead, I didn't rename Zante, she turned into a lunatic (literally, she has a brain tumour), so maybe my bad luck comes from NOT renaming horses!

Jul

Visit site
I would LOVE to be going but alas my 'derby horse' is out of action and I have decided an ODE is what the other one really needs at the moment so that's what we're doing this weekend.

I would just like to say about the water jump though: when I first saw it I thought 'OMG!!!' - my horse had jumped water trays many a time but never anything like that. In fact I was worried she'd jump the pole and LAND in the water as she events and is used to jumping into water rather than over it!
However, I needn't have worried - I rode her strongly into it (think sit up, leg on!) and she just flew it as if she'd been doing water jumps all her life. Never a moment's hesitation, she just KNEW what to do. So don't worry - you'll be fine
grin.gif

PaddyMonty

Visit site
I might pop over to watch on saturday.
smile.gif

Wont bring Juno though as having to be very careful about notional money on her card atm.
frown.gif

ETA - Just noticed they have a BN and Disco before the derby so may well take the girl. Hopefully there will be lots in the class so I can get the DC without winning any money.
smile.gif