Adult Camp

maxhorse

New User
Visit site
Hi
I'm looking for a adult day or residential camp of novice / nervous rider. I'm based in the East Midlands but I am prepared to travel must be a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Also if anybody is looking for similar I'm prepared to share transport and cost . :eek:

Last edited:

Wimbles

Visit site
There is one run at Long Lane Equestrian (Castle Donnington) that caters for complete novices upwards. It's not as expensive as some of the others in the area and definitely not as well known but I found it really well done and the instructors and other campers were brilliant. A friend who rides one of my horses took him last year and despite having never really done any jumping she had completed a small round of showjumps and the mini cross country by the end of it!

The camps at Eland Lodge are fantastic too

Girlracer

Visit site
I am going to a camp at Lincomb EC, which is based outside of Worcester? I know they have space on their September camp - and I am the only onw onthe waitlist for June!

RainbowDash

Visit site
You could try Fairview Riding School at Blidworth - they have holiday accommodation - don't run camps as such but have helped friends with confidence issues :)