Advertising on just H&H online - any good?

Teddybully

Visit site
Has anyone had much success with adverts placed on just the online section? Missed this weeks mag booking (and it's expensive!) - wondering if online only advert worth it? Do any of you browse for horses on the online bit or just the mag?

DellaMoon

Visit site
I put an ad on line ten days ago and it instantly disappeared, never went on the home page and never anywhere near the top of the search pages, even when I refined the search. As a result not a single phone call. I've had success in the past with the magazine advert so might have to go down that route. I've also advertised on BD this time with more success the H&H cos the advert could be found!!!

MissMincePie&Brandy

Visit site
When I was very serious about buying last year, I kept looking throughout the day to check on the newly uploaded horses. (I'd missed out on lots who sold very fast, and I'd also viewed lots of rubbish, and I had 3 failed vettings, so I was getting desperate after 4 months searching)

The horse I eventually bought, had been advertised on H&H online for 12 minutes, before I rang up, and arranged the first viewing :D

So, yes I think online is probably better.