Advertising/price??

Ecila

www.freewebs.com
I am in need of selling my little sweet mare, she has been on loan but not coping with the pollen in the area, she has never had issues before. Just wondering what you guys think price wise and wording of the advert? Its a first draft....

Fantastic First pony....

Very pretty 11.3 Strawberry Roan mare.Welsh A, 17 years young. Absolute mothers dream, good to do in all ways. Loves children and cuddles and is 100% trustworthy. Never nasty or naughty and always tries her best. Is fantastic to load, clip, farrier etc. Will stand for hours. Jumped clear 1ft&1ft3 clear round first time out. Placed first time out showing in all classes! This little girl spent her first few years as a broodmare as she is very well bred, but now enjoying life as a super safe kids pony. Fantastic on the lead rein but also good off.

£offers - Bucks area

PM me or call 0770 444 8716 (no texts please)

merryshow.jpg

merry017.jpg

merry002.jpg

merry013.jpg

merry034.jpg

1merry.jpg

26-4.jpg

Leary

Visit site
I would say you have to balance her age against being safe 1st pony etc so would probably say £2k but may be way off the mark. Also depends on whether or not she is going with tack, rugs, etc which would push the price up. Good luck with selling her, she's really pretty.

Ecila

www.freewebs.com
[ QUOTE ]
I would say you have to balance her age against being safe 1st pony etc so would probably say £2k but may be way off the mark. Also depends on whether or not she is going with tack, rugs, etc which would push the price up. Good luck with selling her, she's really pretty.

[/ QUOTE ]

She will be going with tack and rugs etc

competitiondiva

Visit site
You have to balance not only her age but the fact you say that the pollen isn't suiting her there, what is she doing? head tossing? Breathing difficulties? If there is a health issue ontop of her age you may have to reduce her price considerably, despite her looking like a fab and sweet childrens pony. Based just on her age I'd say £1000 tops (but I'm not an expert on pony prices) but if there are health problems then that could be cut considerably depending on the extent of the problem?

Ecila

www.freewebs.com
She is wheezing, no coughing or anything like that, and she is more than happy in herself she is just wheezing, given now she is quite unfit as she hasnt done much - and I never had issues before I hope its just the area she is in! Im guessing I will see when she comes home. I am debating giving her to her old loan home where I know she would have a happy home for the rest of her life. This is what her current loaners said about her on the other forum I go on:

I am the one that has Merry at the moment. This pony has the most wonderful temperament for a childs pony, I have 2 girls, 5 & 6 and can trust Merry 100% with them. They lead her around independantly, groom unsupervised, give her feed on their own, she is wonderful. She is never nervy with the children, its just 'big' people that she doesn't know, she is fine to catch if she knows you and will always, without fail, be caught by the girls.

Alice knows my reason for being unable to buy Merry, it is from past experience with my old pony who had a condition similar to this, nothing to do with Merry at all apart from she is the poor soul that suffers with the pollen. Where I keep my horses there is an awful lot of pollen about and it is simply not fair to make Merry endure this when she cannot tolerate it. She will not be immediately replaced with 'another pony' as she is pretty much irreplaceable. My girls will be devastated when she has to go

Here is a picture of her when we took her to her first show (she got placed in all 4 classes that she went in), she was so well behaved, I think you will agree she looks well for 17, many years left in her yet Alice, don't think you have seen this!

(the picture she is talking about is the top one of her trotting up!)