Advice needed regarding lessons for special situation

newyear2024

New User
Visit site
Morning,

At 12 my daughter loves riding, but we've hit a point where everything she's learnt is being undone, poor foot position, waving reins, lack of confidence..she's always been in an arena having group sessions.

I've visited some schools as her dad had been taking her and I'd not seen it. I'm stuck between 3, one seems nurturing but don't do private, no arena and mixed capability but can help on yard. The other has dressage background, and are private lessons but nothing else help wise etc. Then another which offers a club, BHS bronze, yard help, riding isn't always 40 mins but they pride themselves on opportunities..our daughter isn't academic so I'm thinking for the future.

Current yard are closing so needing advice

Hobo2

Visit site
It depends on what you can afford but the club one sounds best for her age. Maybe some at the dressage place as costs allow.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
I would think the club one would be more enjoyable for a 12 year old and riding for less time would be ok and if she wanted more you could take her somewhere else for extra riding if money allows

DressageCob

Visit site
The last one sounds the best, but you could also post on one of the regional forums on here to see if anyone can recommend a yard.