advice on what to do please

tinycharlie

Visit site
We have had charlie for a while, he was sold to us as older than what he actually was. He's sort of got two sides to him in a way. Hes quiet to handle and before when he lived on his own he was quiet to hack out and quite ploddy to be honest, his favourite pace is walk! Or stand still. He's come out of himself now he's in company which of course is how it should be. He's suffering separation anxiety when hacking alone.
I don't want her bucked off again though. It would be easier if he was nasty but he isn't :-(
If I can find a good home for him I will be happy but it will be heartbreaking for us both

tinycharlie

Visit site
A little update, my daughter is getting used to him calling to others but his napping is worse than ever,we took him out today and he would either nap, be quite forward or not budge at all. I feel myself getting crosser and crosser with him.
I think that he would get better with more work.
I've been asking about sending him away so I think I will do this.
Problem is he's better with a confident stronger rider and with my daughter he takes the mick a bit. I'm not so sure it's anxiety it's more like he just wants to go back to his friends and he's being very stubborn.
I think I will send him away, and go from there