Afghan Pup Update *Pics*

UnaB

Visit site
Hello,

Here's some recent pictures of Amy, now 3 & 1/2 months old. She is still perfect :D

A couple of weeks ago during our weekend in the caravan at Windsor Show:

And this was at her very first ringcraft class. I have been told off for holding the tail up so we're now practicing with it down. I much prefer it up but hey-ho :D

And finally, last weekend Amy attended a little Fun Show at the local Animal Shelter. She thoroughly enjoyed her day and got tonnes of attention. And, to top it off, she won her class (Cutest Puppy, of course!!!) then was Reserve Best in Show and Best Puppy in Show :D Not exactly Crufts, but I was so proud of her and she loved her day out.

Waiting for her class:

With her Rosette:

Being awarded her RBIS and having fuss from the judge:

Isnt she adorable?

Red30563

Visit site
Oh, she's beautiful! Please feel free to share more pics as she grows up.

My only experience of Afghans is that my cousin had one back in the 1970s, when they were much more popular than they are now. It was the most stunning dog I'd ever seen (I was about 10 when they got it) and a super, soft temperament.

UnaB

Visit site
Thanks for the lovely comments everyone :D

She is a great little dog, her temperament is wonderful. Took her along NFC to the basenji club show today and she was perfect. Sat ringside very politely watching and LOVED all the fuss she got from people. And was also quite happy the times she was put in her crate when I was in the ring. Love her :D

And yes, she is pretty chunky, its not all fur :D