after today i really appreciate what i have at home!!

L

lilym

had a nosey around a show today - didn't take neddy for a change, and it struck home how good he is!! after watching ponies in sj who ran out napped to the gate, refused to move etc...i realise how damn honest my lad is!! i know i was going to sell him, as i didn't think i was good enough to ride him....NOT NOW!! I have put all the hard work into my lad...he hacks, jumps dressages, ok, ok not perfect but hell, he's still young......i have always wanted a horse like this and it's hit me how silly it would be for me to sell him....i will invest and treat myself to extra lessons!! sorry for the rambling self indulgance......
blush.gif

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
Agree with MQ. I was at a breed show today and having seen some of the riding in the open classes I am deffinitely going to get out and about a bit more. If I couldn't do better than some of those people I would give up all together!
smile.gif

Firewell

Visit site
I thought exactly the same thing as you. Ive put 3 years of blood, sweat and tears into my young horse and shes lovely and easy to ride. I did feel like I wasnt doing her justice etc etc and wanted to sell her. But after posting on here how much to buy something else, I realised that I had written a wanted ad for the horse I already have lol!