AHAR (Animal Rescue Animal Hell) PETITION

supermax

New User
Visit site
Hello Myoldpony I am interested in signing petitions when it comes to animal cruelty of which of signed hundreds .Im doing research and investigating AHAR . I was wondering if theys are evidence photos from authorities. News papers on this mass graves uncovered .You say investigated ...Is their any proof .If so. would you share .If imagines are sensitive...you can email them to me . Thanks

Dobiegirl

Visit site
Hello Myoldpony I am interested in signing petitions when it comes to animal cruelty of which of signed hundreds .Im doing research and investigating AHAR . I was wondering if theys are evidence photos from authorities. News papers on this mass graves uncovered .You say investigated ...Is their any proof .If so. would you share .If imagines are sensitive...you can email them to me . Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/Animal-Heaven-Animal-Rescue-AHAR-Exposed-795034397244586/ Check out this page with lots of links to the newspaper articles and the tv programmes. Lots of ex admins have joined the above group with some very damaging evidence of cruelty, recordings of phone calls by the manager threatening people.

Chocolate moonbeam

Visit site
Anyone signing this petition might like to know that some members of this group that the petitioner belongs to, have today been using a young girls animal welfare fund-raising page on Facebook to vent their spleen simply because of the fact she has raised money for and donated to AHAR.

This people is the methods this group will employ in order to destroy an animal rescue.

stormox

Visit site
No one is trying to destroy the rescue, chocolate moonbeam. They just want an investigation done by impartial people. If everything at the rescue is above board an investigation will enhance their (the rescue's) reputation.
It is only if there is irregularities found that the rescue need be worried.

Chocolate moonbeam

Visit site
No one is trying to destroy the rescue, chocolate moonbeam. They just want an investigation done by impartial people. If everything at the rescue is above board an investigation will enhance their (the rescue's) reputation.
It is only if there is irregularities found that the rescue need be worried.

You think not. So tell me Stormox, why are they personal messaging supporters asking them to request refunds back from paypal for any donations they have made?

Last edited:

paddi22

Visit site
the petition just asks for a full investigation of the charity. surely if everything is above board they have nothing to fear, and should welcome a chance to clear their name.

Chocolate moonbeam

Visit site
the petition just asks for a full investigation of the charity. surely if everything is above board they have nothing to fear, and should welcome a chance to clear their name.

Their last petition failed dismally, it is likely this one will too and they know it. These petitions are pointless really. So not content with that they will use any method they can to destroy Ahar including what is posted about in previous posts.

When they start messaging complete strangers and using a young girls fund raising page then its clear they are little more than bottom feeders.

stormox

Visit site

Exactly, Paddi. If they've nothing to hide they needn't fear an investigation. And chocolate moonbeam whether they are requesting supporters to refund monies or not (I know plenty of people, including myself, who have given donations and none have received a request to refund them) the messages can easily be ignored, or deleted. Or supporters can block the message sender.
An impartial investigation of the rescue can only be a good thing.

Last edited:

gallopingby

Visit site
Isn't it about time these anti AHAR posts were blocked, there have been a few over the last months/years and they are time wasting.

Before you all rush off to sign this petition how about looking at the info on the AHAR FB page. There you will discover that a group of people are persistent in their attempts to discredit AHAR.

So to all that are considering signing - have you visited Ireland?
Been to AHAR?
Been to ANY animal rescue centre anywhere in the UK or Eire?
Do you know what the nature of animal rescue is? - not much point in rescuing fat, shiny animals in good condition? You may be surprised to learn that animal rescue centres work hand in hand with other organisations - do you think the local pound would be letting them take animals if they weren't doing a good job? Maybe one of the differences between AHAR and other rescues is that they will do the extra mile and step in where others won't go - at any time of the day or night. Sadly where there is livestock there will also be dead stock - no getting away from that.
So....Paddi, Stormox and co maybe you could start your own rescue or divert your energies towards something more productive which would enable AHAR to get on with their work rather than have to spend time and energy responding to your activities, and just in case your thinking of messaging me - something which your group are good at I won't be responding to any messages about this.

stormox

Visit site
I
So....Paddi, Stormox and co maybe you could start your own rescue or divert your energies towards something more productive which would enable AHAR to get on with their work rather than have to spend time and energy responding to your activities, and just in case your thinking of messaging me - something which your group are good at I won't be responding to any messages about this.
As you have mentioned my name, I will reply. Yes I have been to AHAR. Yes I have volunteered for them. Yes I live in the same county as them. Yes I have actually been on the receiving end of some threatening behaviour from the employees there. I also know of some very misleading posts they have put on thir FB page. I have never been a member of any group, for or against.
But if AHAR have nothing to hide, why are they so scared of an investigation?

Gallopingby, could you post YOUR answers to your questions? I have answered them, its only fair you should too.

paddi22

Visit site
Isn't it about time these anti AHAR posts were blocked, there have been a few over the last months/years and they are time wasting.

Before you all rush off to sign this petition how about looking at the info on the AHAR FB page. There you will discover that a group of people are persistent in their attempts to discredit AHAR.

So to all that are considering signing - have you visited Ireland?
Been to AHAR?
Been to ANY animal rescue centre anywhere in the UK or Eire?
Do you know what the nature of animal rescue is? - not much point in rescuing fat, shiny animals in good condition? You may be surprised to learn that animal rescue centres work hand in hand with other organisations - do you think the local pound would be letting them take animals if they weren't doing a good job? Maybe one of the differences between AHAR and other rescues is that they will do the extra mile and step in where others won't go - at any time of the day or night. Sadly where there is livestock there will also be dead stock - no getting away from that.

oh god! this again.

i end up repeating this on every ahar thread as you get accused of the same thing.

I have visited ireland, (for 39 years since i was born here)
I have not been to ahar but have close contact with transporters, suppliers, other charities who interact with them on a regular basis.
I work with horse rescues. I know all about how charities interact and work with organisations. In fact, its because of that that I KNOW the issues ahar have and why people aren't happy with them. Can you name ONE established charity with a GOOD reputation who will say a good word about AHAR? Because i don't. I know exactly why suzanne wasn't allowed be a welfare officer for IHWT. That IHWT charity is one of the best regulated ones in ireland. Ask them would they ever send a horse to AHAR? I know what they'd say.

Your livestock with deadstock comment is actually laughable. We don't have 'deadstock', we have animals who are respectfully put to sleep well before their suffering gets too much and they drop. Of course you get animals who drop dead of heart attacks, aneurisms etc , but the scale of that should be tiny. The idea that its fine to have a yard of 'deadstock' buried in the grounds is actually insane and shows the level of unreality that ahar functions in.

I sleep perfectly well at night knowing that at any stage opf the year we have a field of rescues being rehabilitated to new homes. What i don't have is horses crippled and dumping fields like hero, and then disappearing. Dying donkeys being dragged onto a sofa for a photo op to raise money. Horses being shipped with strangles..jesus, i could actually go on and on here.

So you can dismount off your judgy high horse there because myself and a lot of other posters here DO work with charities and rehab horses. So your rant to us is meaningless.

paddi22

Visit site
gallopingby and chocolate moonbeam. Since ahar is so loving, caring and transparent in your eyes. Then it shouldn't be any hassle to get an update and a recent pic on how hero is doing? That sghould be easy shouldn't it? Since everyone donated for hero to get vet work done. Obviously suzanne will want to keep everyone in the loop of what happened.
I mean an update is the simplest thing in the world. I have a cob in germany and i could show you an update of how she is any time. and thats in germany.

I look forward to you giving us all an update on that horse, but i would actually donate 100 euro to ahar if you could. Because you won't be able to. Because id put money the horse is dead. Thats after it was dumped onto wasteland crippled. which you seem to have no issue with

if a happy recent, ahar update is available on hero then i'l actually quit my job and work for ahar for ever wearing an 'ahar are the best tshirt'

Leo Walker

Visit site
I've not been but a close personal friend and her partner were very heavily involved. Its only now they have been able to come clean about whats actually happening there and thats only because they have been able to get themselves out and away finally.

By the sounds of it, its actually worse than anyone thinks :(

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site

time wasting?? Why do you think people are on this forum in the first place.

I await your response to Paddi and stormox's excellent list of credentials and involvement.

As always no one involved in or supporting of AHAR ever has responses to the important and very pertinent questions that have ever been put to them, often avoiding them in that fabulous politiciany manner of changing the subject. Yet the users of this forum who take issue with AHAR yet again respond to the questions asked of them. I know who makes me feel more comfortable.

touchstone

Visit site
I'll be honest, if I was running a rescue and had people calling for an investigation Id be throwing the doors wide open and inviting the investigators in pedsonally, unless I had anything to hide.

Sniping at the public because they want evidence that things are being done correctly doesn't give the impression of professionalism or openness that a reputable charity needs.

Chocolate moonbeam

Visit site
Interesting. Not one comment of condemnation for the people from this group invading the page of a young child, one even going so far as to threaten to usurp her fundraising efforts.

Bottom feeders indeed.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Just because people do not think AHAR is doing a good job doesn't automatically mean they are involved in any other groups or supporting of them or their members and actions.

If it was a group on facebook I would hope she wasn't a young child given the age restrictions she has to have been at least a teenager. I don't tend to comment on stuff that someone has just claimed on the internet without knowing more about it otherwise it can get very he said/she said.

Chocolate moonbeam

Visit site
I'll be honest, if I was running a rescue and had people calling for an investigation Id be throwing the doors wide open and inviting the investigators in pedsonally, unless I had anything to hide.

Sniping at the public because they want evidence that things are being done correctly doesn't give the impression of professionalism or openness that a reputable charity needs.

You obviously didn't see the letter from the DAFM outlining just how many visits (no doubt on the back of the anti pages complaints) announced and unannounced that Ahar have had in the past year. Two in January 2017 alone, yet these people still aren't satisfied.

touchstone

Visit site
Perhaps they were trying to point out to a very young girl that all may not be as it seems?
I'd also question whether it is sensible of the parents to encourage their very young daughter to have a facebook page where she is bound to be open to such comments.
Insulting people doesn't tend to get them onside either.

Chocolate moonbeam

Visit site
Just because people do not think AHAR is doing a good job doesn't automatically mean they are involved in any other groups or supporting of them or their members and actions.

If it was a group on facebook I would hope she wasn't a young child given the age restrictions she has to have been at least a teenager. I don't tend to comment on stuff that someone has just claimed on the internet without knowing more about it otherwise it can get very he said/she said.

She is old enough to be on Facebook.

Chocolate moonbeam

Visit site
Perhaps they were trying to point out to a very young girl that all may not be as it seems?
I'd also question whether it is sensible of the parents to encourage their very young daughter to have a facebook page where she is bound to be open to such comments.
Insulting people doesn't tend to get them onside either.

Or perhaps as adults and quite likely parents themselves they should have known better.

paddi22

Visit site
Interesting. Not one comment of condemnation for the people from this group invading the page of a young child, one even going so far as to threaten to usurp her fundraising efforts.

Bottom feeders indeed.

typical distraction.

to throw it back at you - not one comment on a hero update...

as regards a girls fundraising facebook page, i haven't a clue what this story is but i believe facebook have strict regulations about minors using facebook, so maybe if the parents had been more vigilant then the child wouldn't have been affected by it. No-one should be trolling a childs facebook page, but then children shouldn't have facebook pages unsupervised.

WeeLassie

Visit site

Bottom feeders indeed.

What has this to do with AHAR? If someone was accusing me of doing anything untoward, I would be signing the petition myself, trying to get myself investigated, to clear my name. All people are trying to get is an unbiased investigaton- as far as I can see no one wants AHAR closed, just managed with more transparancy.
As AHAR seem not to want an investigation, that smacks of a guilty conscience.

Chocolate moonbeam

Visit site
typical distraction.

to throw it back at you - not one comment on a hero update...

as regards a girls fundraising facebook page, i haven't a clue what this story is but i believe facebook have strict regulations about minors using facebook, so maybe if the parents had been more vigilant then the child wouldn't have been affected by it. No-one should be trolling a childs facebook page, but then children shouldn't have facebook pages unsupervised.

Who said it was unsupervised.