AHAR Update

MyOldPony

Visit site
Well if that is not the most damming bit of evidence anyone is likely to hear. I would go into hiding if I knew people had heard me actively admitting to swindling money out of people and trying to hide my tracks. Her language and the anger and panick in her voice at the thought of her deceipt being uncovered is alarming.

MyOldPony

Visit site
Good grief! I'm pretty sure that if she was in the UK she'd have been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to defraud by now. Come on Ireland, shut this place down!

I feel in the UK they would have been shut down long before now. It's a farce.

Regandal

Visit site
A post has just appeared on my fb - a letter stating that they have met the conditions set out by the regulator. No further action will be taken.

Dobiegirl

Visit site
A post has just appeared on my fb - a letter stating that they have met the conditions set out by the regulator. No further action will be taken.

Yes they were sanctioned by the CRA to keep proper accounts and a set time was allowed for them to get their accounts in order, Ahar met those requirements. This is something charities do day in and day out keeping their books in order.

Reading the Ahar page people are under the impression they have been cleared of the fraud of code reds which was revealed in the RTE programme, nothing could be further than the truth.