Ahhh Jodhphurs Now Pink!!!!

PiebaldHorse

Visit site
Okay did a stupid thing this morning, asked hubby to put a load of washing on for me, and that I would put it in the tumble dryer when I got home.

Have just returned and all the whites are now pink, that includes my brand new white jodhphurs!!! Also my underwear is now pink along with some new white t shirts.

Anyone know of anything around the house that would take it out? Had someone suggest I steep it in some water and bleach

PiebaldHorse

Visit site
Have put them in a warm sink of bleachy water, couldnt destroy them any more if I tried! Had seen those jodhphurs on offer at the local tack shop for only £10 and jumped at the chance, but wish I hadnt now!

Hubby had managed to put his brand new red t shirt in the wash with the whites - grrr just wait until he gets home

kick_On

Visit site
you can get stuff down a supermarket to get colour out, that you just place into machine and re-wash
OR
go to local tack shop and buy some really nices one and make him pay for them!!!!!!
cool.gif
cool.gif

i would defo do second one plus give them bill for washing powder

kick_On

Visit site
nar don't let him get away - shouting good - but doesn't get jophurs correct colour
i would go and order 'really really nices one' £150 touch ones, this is what i've done in the pass and it does work. He now very good at sorting washing
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

It's all the in training
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif