Air Jacket for hunting

Walnuts

Visit site
I am an adult male, and need to buy a air jacket quickly for hunting. Can anyone suggest a brand and a good place to buy this please

Double_choc_lab

Visit site
Probably best to try on rather than buy online to get the correct sizing. Some makes fit better than others ie my duaghter uses a Point Two and I have a Hit Air. The Hit Air has more gaps in it so if you want your jacket colour to show through then that could be the best choice.

Walnuts

Visit site
Probably best to try on rather than buy online to get the correct sizing. Some makes fit better than others ie my duaghter uses a Point Two and I have a Hit Air. The Hit Air has more gaps in it so if you want your jacket colour to show through then that could be the best choice.

Many thanks for the advice, where can you go to try on a hit air, I live Junc 6 M25

Shay

Visit site
Its a way but you could try Chobham Riders - J9. Helite make jackets specifically for hunting that are lower profile and match your hunt coat (as long as it is black or blue...). Alternatively you can buy hunt coats with airjackets built in from both helite and point two.