Air vests

Rachael42

Visit site
Are air vests worth the £395? I’m looking at buying one but don’t have a high budget so thats really expensive! Has anyone bought similar for cheaper and found them as safe?

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Worth every penny, but you can get them cheaper second hand and have them serviced, when they come back like new.

I wear mine every time I ride except when my trainer or a dressage judge needs to see how I'm riding.

I credit mine with saving many bruises and probably several serious injuries. I've owned one since they first came on the market.

Quite simply, you don't crash into the floor or an obstacle, you bounce. It even makes me laugh to fall off, before I wince that it's just cost me a £20 gas bottle ?

Last edited:

asmp

Visit site
My daughter and I both wear ours every time we ride. I find it helps my confidence. Ours are Hit Airs and we don’t notice we’re wearing them

Becc

Visit site
Absolutely worth the money. I wear my Hit Air every time I ride and like others say, it’s saved me a few times from what could have been nasty injuries.

Noble

Visit site
Point Two do refurbished ProAir for £285, the outer shell is professionally cleaned but the airbag etc is new. Comes with 2 cannisters, lanyard, saddle attachment and guarantee. Just bought one and it arrives tomorrow, bringing a youngster into work and starting to hack and jump her at that price I would be kicking myself if I didn't, oh the interest free credit helped made it a no brainer!