Airdales transported in removal lorry in 30c heat

EAST KENT

Visit site
Oh no..not AGAIN! Do you remember the Newfoundland breeder who did just this,and that time used a lorry with a perspex roof so it became a greenhouse on wheels. Several died that time.Honestly..why not use a horse transporter?:mad:

Ranyhyn

Visit site
Plus some of those dogs can't even stand up comfortably. Shame on them. Just goes to show how important KC accreditation is. Doesn't mean you have any common sense eh?

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Crazy, apart from the temperature those cages were far too small for the dogs. Having recently been approved as an Accredited Breeder, I think the scheme needs seriously shaking up. I may yet be visited for an inspection etc but to date all I have done is filled in a form.

BBH

Visit site
Plus some of those dogs can't even stand up comfortably. Shame on them. Just goes to show how important KC accreditation is. Doesn't mean you have any common sense eh?

I always used to think an accredited breeder was the very pinnacle of integrity in breeding and dog welfare and always would search a puppy from an AB but the more I read and see the more I realise it means nothing.

devilinajar

Visit site
And the police have to look into how much evidance they have, do the pictures not say it all!!!! This is discusting, they should be made to sit in a cage thats not even big enough for them to stand in, and be loaded in to a lorry in those temp, see how they like it!!!!!!!