Airowear Outlyne Ladies Body Protector

flying_high

Visit site
Is size L6 ladies Airowear Outlyne Ladies Body Protector UK 14-16 or 16-18?

I have seen it as both.

Can anyone advise?

Quite a difference.

Thanks

Kikke

Visit site
For a body protector I would always want to get measured. Only way to make sure it fits properly, also as the Outlyne has different lengths to them.

Shay

Visit site
It depends on the ratio of your girdle size (shoulder and hip - not underwear!) to torso width. BPs don't equate to dress sizes. You have to get them fitted.

Summit

Visit site
For a body protector I would always want to get measured. Only way to make sure it fits properly, also as the Outlyne has different lengths to them.

^this^

I’ve just bought a BP and so glad I went to a shop with a good selection. I tried about 10 in different makes and sizes and only one fit me

dibbin

Visit site
I was fitted in a shop, I'm about an 18 and mine's an L5 regular. Agree with the others you're best to go and get fitted as there are a lot of different size/length combinations.

flying_high

Visit site
Thanks, I am borrowing a L5 short from a friend who is a similar profile to me (14-16 and short in the back). I will look for a second hand one of those.

I was trying to work the size out as I had seen a good one online, and didn't have hers to hand.

I will only use it occasionally when it is a requirement for hiring gallops.

henmother

Visit site
Body protectors can perish , if you do buy nearly new try and get one that is a more recent model. It's recommended that they're replaced every 3-5 years , although I know we won't all replace in that kind of timescale .