Alarming footage of horse trainer beating horse

twiggy2

Visit site
How can people stand by and video incidents like that and not intervene?

If I put words to describe how that makes me feel/what he is/what should happen to that man I would turn grey so I shall resist

Princess16

Visit site
OMG couldn't watch all of it truly sickening ! They don't deserve to be called trainers ! Poor horse :-(

Wish to God he had thrown him off and landed on his head !

Last edited:

marotelle

Visit site
What I found the most disturbing, was the obcene laughter in the background;this was obviously a often repeated practice......
Revolting individuals.

GemG

Visit site
That is literally 'breaking the animals will'; awful to watch.

I cannot understand why anyone would want to use this method on anyone or anything, especially on such a beautiful and what should be trusting creature. It is a privilege to enjoy the company of a horse, not a right to abuse your position.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
OMG I could not watch all of that but clicked on further up the video. I found that disturbing - cruel - uncalled for and wish that horse had reared over back wards and flattened him totally.

That is cruelty, in every sense of the word, hitting that poor horse round the head. That stick would not be used on that horse but put where the sun don't shine or ever will.

Should be banned from training/owning horses

Horse lover19

Visit site
That is horrendous how could someone do something so evil. That poor horse, Finally PETA doing there job something that could save some more horse!

fburton

Visit site
I wish there was some kind of background check that prospective trainers had to go through (like a CRB check), or a licence that could be revoked for abusive handling. Hopelessly idealistic and impractical, I know. :frown3: