Alas, she will be a spotty!

GemG

Visit site
Haha! Her body has fairly caught up, but still lovely big ears! Once I get photo upload sorted I will pop on some... this breeding thread is a bit quiet, so thought I'd try a bit of a whistle stop update. (I'm onboard!) cannot believe she is 3 !

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
If you add the image tags it will just show up as an image, no need for anyone to see your entire collection.

Or send me the link and Ill put them on ;) I want to know what she looks like now :)

GemG

Visit site
If you add the image tags it will just show up as an image, no need for anyone to see your entire collection.

Or send me the link and Ill put them on ;) I want to know what she looks like now :)

Ester, I've sent you a 'link' to a taster pic to see if it works!

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
very disappointed. saw a fresh post and scrolled down quickly to see pic and its not here yet!!!!! she was such a lovely foal and it will be nice to see how she has turned out......fingers crossed ester can sort out a pic...

GemG

Visit site
very disappointed. saw a fresh post and scrolled down quickly to see pic and its not here yet!!!!! she was such a lovely foal and it will be nice to see how she has turned out......fingers crossed ester can sort out a pic...

..I'm creating much anticipation lol! ...We all love a horsey picture don't we!

GemG

Visit site
Best I can do... hope they work. Will take more pics to show spots as you can't see them in these pics ... but there are loads!!! She is going to roan out slowly, lots of white coming through. Bizarre colour.

GemG

Visit site
Thank you, she is a lovely person. Intelligent, quick (doesn't suffer fools) and I'm hoping still got a part-pony brain/toughness from her 14.2hh sire.

Must get photos of spots/colour on. Those photos are too dark to see them. She gets more white (roaning out) every month.... want to keep barefoot too.

Rubytwoshoes33

New User
Visit site
Thank you, she is a lovely person. Intelligent, quick (doesn't suffer fools) and I'm hoping still got a part-pony brain/toughness from her 14.2hh sire.

Must get photos of spots/colour on. Those photos are too dark to see them. She gets more white (roaning out) every month.... want to keep barefoot too.
Hi Gemma,
Janet Barton has asked me to try contact you, as she no longer has your details.