Albion K2 Jumping saddle

Chipmunk1

Visit site
I am looking for an Albion K2 jumping saddle 17 1/2 inch m/w fit. I have been looking for a while now, and they appear to be extremely difficult to come by. It is for a young stallion, just about to begin his jumping career, he can be a bit bright at times, and so the K2 would be ideal. Does anyone have any opinions on how the gp version compares please?

Jnhuk

Visit site
I am looking for an Albion K2 jumping saddle 17 1/2 inch m/w fit. I have been looking for a while now, and they appear to be extremely difficult to come by. It is for a young stallion, just about to begin his jumping career, he can be a bit bright at times, and so the K2 would be ideal. Does anyone have any opinions on how the gp version compares please?

I know a friend who is going to put hers up for sale somepoint soon. It is black and pretty sure it is exactly same size/fit that you are looking for. PM me if you wish me to put you in touch

Also have a look at the Thorowgood T8 jump as they are very similar to K2. I have both and was surprised at how alike they are when got the T8 for my youngster

Last edited:

Chipmunk1

Visit site
Thanks, everyone. I have been keeping an eye on FB saddle selling pages, BSJa FB page, SaddlesDirect,and Ebay. Bepostive, thank you for the link, I have just sent a message to the advert. JNhuk, please could you send me details.