Albion KB Bridle

YoungNag22

Visit site
Hiya!

I am looking at purchasing and Albion KB bridle for my fine 16hh TB who currently wears a Cob size bridle and full size brow band.

The Albion KB states the brow band is 'oversized' - do any of you know how oversized it is? Oversized by a whole size or just by a little bit?

Purely because if it is oversized by a whole size il be able to buy the complete bridle in Cob, if they are only oversized by a little bit I will need to by each component of the bridle to mix and match.

Thanks in advance!

maximoo

Visit site
The browband if stamped oversized is generally for warmblood mines o/s measures just under 17 inch bridle is a sabre

Happy Ponies

Visit site
I don't think the browband is particularly oversized, it's just designed to hang at and angle more so isn't straight across. My horse has the bridle in full and the browband doesn't hang straight across his forehead, it falls as a curve. It may be because of age (he's had it 4+ years I think) but you could always change it to your current browband, they aren't fixed ;) btw my horses head isn't huge, normalish size for a 16.2/3 I'd say (not stocky or bulky, but not super fine, just average if that's a thing!).

YoungNag22

Visit site
Thank you for all the replies - that's exactly what I need! I much prefer looser browbands and so does my boy and full size for him is perfect fit wise normally so I will go up a size. Cant wait for it to arrive!