Albion legend 5000 dressage

RachelB

Visit site
My YO has an old one, I used it for my pony for a while and it was quite nice (although I struggle to find anything to say about Albions from the rider's point of view as I find them SO uncomfortable). Pony certainly liked it, and YO's horse (in fact both of hers) love it.
My old sharer bought a Genesis which I believe is very similar to (or pretty much the same as?) the Legend 5000 (??). Also very nice.
Sorry I'm not more helpful, as far as I know the horses like them and their owners like them, but I hate Albions!

Tempi

Visit site
I have an Ideal 1650 for sale, 6months old, black, new condition, medium fit 17'5 seat and much nicer and comfier than any albion ive sat in!!!!
grin.gif
(and i have an Albion SLK Ultima too, and the Ideal is much nicer than that and was half the price!!)

CSYMolly

community.webshots.com
I am not sure if that is the one I have. It has no suede and knee rolls not flat but not huge either. I find it very comfy just slips forward on my horse but then that is just her everything seems to do that on her.

pennyh

Visit site
i have one with suede seat & knee that i just love , love the seat & large sculpted knee roll , great for position but not too restrictive , only down side is that mine doesn't fit my current horse
frown.gif
but have been hanging onto it in hope!