Albion saddles...different models..

Micky

Visit site
Just after a bit of info really... I like big knee rolls or fairly decent ones anyway(!) and a good seat...
I've been looking at style, original comfort and the k2 dressage saddles..I already have a k2 vsd, but would love and can just about afford a dressage saddle now... Can't afford slk sadly at the price people are asking or anything else upwards of that model, so who has and which has better deep seat/knee rolls?! And no other brands don't do it for me I'm afraid, have tried in the past bar the Jessica, which seems to have shot up in price !

burge

Visit site
I've got a Platinum Royale and that has big knee rolls. Not as deep/big knee rolls as my Sue Carson Grand Prix but feel totally more secure and balanced in it (hence the change).

{97702}

Visit site
Older style Albions are out there if you look - I had one with big knee rolls and I absolutely loved it, I think officially it was a Legend?

Micky

Visit site
Great thanks..getting horribly confused n annoyed at which model to go for!! Original comfort, style, k2, legend, legend lux...aargh!... I'm 5'8 long legs like riding long..so any Infos good!

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
I have an old albion legend, very deep seat and comfy......my horse is retired from competition and I ride her in a gp but am still hanging on to my dressage saddle cos I love it and in case I manage to afford another horse after my girl has gone...pity you are not near me so you could have a sit on it to see if that model would suit you...

exracehorse

Visit site
I really like the legend 500. But am saving up for a KLS. Can't afford the ultra. The style has a deep seat and good knee rolls. But old model. They are about 250. The legend about 300/400. But I don't like the suede models. Prefer all leather.