Albion Saddles Opinons please

Madam_max

Visit site
OK, I have at the moment a K2 GP, K2 Dressage and a K2 Jump. I have has the jumping saddle a few months so have held onto my GP. However, I can hack in my jumping saddle fine, so no real need to keep the GP. How much do you think a K2 Dressage & a K2 GP is worth. I thought if I sold both of those, I could slightly upgrade my dressage saddle. Or should I hold onto the GP 'just in case'. Thoughts please
grin.gif

Baileysno1

Visit site
Ah well never mind, to give you an idea my trainer is looking at a 2 year old K2 dressage saddle and hopes to pay £400-£450 (off ebay)

ihatework

Visit site
Definitely sell the GP, I find them a complete waste of space!!
I think you would get at least £400 for the K2 GP, possibly a bit more, they are quite sought after saddles.
For the dressage around £450

ihatework

Visit site
LOL, not specifically the albion GP's, any GP. I think GP stands for generally purposeless (I coined that phrase from someone else, but liked it so it stuck!)
We are good, ponio is going to go out BSJA'ing soon I think.
Did you try the half pass exercise?

Eccles

Visit site
Agree GP around £400 on ebay and dressage maybe around £550 if you are lucky as it's fairly new.
I have always sold my saddles well on ebay.
grin.gif

happihorse

Visit site
I have been trying to sell mine for a while now. They don't seem to go for much on ebay, and many dont reach the £400 reserve.
frown.gif

I have decided to take mine in part exchange against a really nice top of the range dressage saddle, as they will give me a better price than the second hand value. Perhaps you could do that with the dressage one and then sell the other one privately.