ALDERSHOT,,, Hampshire

Visit site
Anyone live near there?
smile.gif

star

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
yup - My horses are 5 min from Aldershot on the way to Guildford.....

[/ QUOTE ]

mine too. whereabouts are you? we're in normandy.

star

Visit site
lol! it's a private yard just down westwood lane on the right coming down past parwood. surprised you haven't seen my boy hacking out - the railway line is his favourite spot and we sometimes go down the lakes the other end, and up on the ranges. i know a couple of others who keep their horses in ash green, just near the railway bridge.

berry

Visit site
I live in aldershot, I know where you keep your horse Star I think I have seen him in the field I used to work at Parwood a few years ago, and used to keep my mare in puttenham.
I have grown up in Ash and used to go rding in ash green all the time.

Scarlett

Visit site
I am just near the railway bridge at the back of Ash - Pound Farm Lane. About 10 min hack from the ranges too! Have only been hacking my boys out down there the last couple of weeks so havnt seen anyone while I have been out on horseback - am sure I will bump into you at somepoint - I have a bay tb, a blue and white and a Highland - they are all pretty recognisable...!

Only moved to the area from Glasgow last year - I know no-one down here!

berry

Visit site
I wish I still kept my mare around the Ash area just for the hacking you can get to everywhere from there.
I have relatives that live in glasgow too!

star

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I live in aldershot, I know where you keep your horse Star I think I have seen him in the field I used to work at Parwood a few years ago, and used to keep my mare in puttenham.
I have grown up in Ash and used to go rding in ash green all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

he's been there most of his life. i've had him there the last 3yrs. he's hard to miss with his colour!

star

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I am just near the railway bridge at the back of Ash - Pound Farm Lane. About 10 min hack from the ranges too! Have only been hacking my boys out down there the last couple of weeks so havnt seen anyone while I have been out on horseback - am sure I will bump into you at somepoint - I have a bay tb, a blue and white and a Highland - they are all pretty recognisable...!

Only moved to the area from Glasgow last year - I know no-one down here!

[/ QUOTE ]

well, you wont have seen me out in the last few weeks - my boy is lame. Tis unfortunate or I would have offered to ride out with you, but he is very poorly lame and might be having an operation on Friday and then i'm moving away with work. Have absolutely loved being round here though. On a good day I used to hack all the way to Puttenham common - 5 miles just to get there from my yard, but worth it for all the sandy tracks. This is the best place I've been for hacking.

star

Visit site
well from me, i just rode up the main road to the A3, under the bridge, right at the bottom of the hill, left into Seale road and keep going until you reach the bridleways - it takes about hour and a quarter to get there from me. from you to might be able to go to Tongham and through that way - not been that way though.