Aldi equestrian range

Sandstone1

Visit site
Just saw that Aldi have the equestrian range on line from 19th Jan in store from 26th I think.
They have a turnout rug and a stable rug, headcoller haynet nunmah etc if it's of any interest.

Walrus

Visit site
Thanks for the heads up. I have a lidl fleece rug that's lasted ages and aldi clothing which I think is great quality for the price. :)

JillA

Visit site
Ooh do they have jodhpurs? Just need some cheap ones for general yard wear

I recently bought some left from their last promotion, good value and nice stretch fabric that keeps its shape. You can also buy stuff on line, free postage and returns to store, so I have done that a few times to beat the rush

Lilgeo

Visit site
Thank u!! Never hear about this until way after! Last time I got a fantastic hi viz jacket which I love, a hi viz gilet, socks and welly warmers! Iv also got a mesh exercise sheet from a few years ago. I had emailed them to say how much I loved there stuff and suggested a hi viz waterproof exercise she and the said they would look into it 😊

Amye

Visit site
I only get baby and toddlers too - even when I click on the 19th Jan. I tried looking at the other dates but equestrian doesn't appear :(

Gazen

Visit site
I have bought several tops and joddies for both my daughter and myself. They have lasted really well. I had better not look at neddy stuff as I have far too much already