Aldi equestrian this Sunday

Puff

Visit site
Just seen their equestrian special buys are online now and available in store this Sunday, must say am disappointed! Although will probably still snap up some more socks and the technical t shirt base layer kind of top if it feels like ok quality in the flesh!

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
I think they must have just added ladies breeches @ £12.99 to the listing, I could have sworn they weren't on the website yesterday.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/p/081515203410200

Don't like the look of them though, which is a shame as normally I'm a fan of Aldi equestrian offerings. I don't like the pink bits on the lower leg on the navy breeches. The beige ones are better.

ETA Oh well, I've just placed an order for a navy and a beige pair :D. Two pairs of breeches for £25.98 inc free delivery is not to be sneezed at, is it :eek:? They'll do for yard work, at least, but if they're too revolting it's easy enough to get a refund in store.

Last edited:

sidesaddlegirl

www.sidesaddlegirl.co.uk
I don't bother with the Aldi jods as I'm tall and they are never long enough in the body for me so the waist always ends up at my bum cheeks- not really the look I'm going for, lol! I usually buy their socks but I'm disappointed at the "Tron" looking socks this time so hopefully the tops will be long enough for me and not end up being belly crop tops!

Littlefloof

Visit site
I picked up a pair this morning. While I'm prepared to concede that I may be an odd shape, they are tight in some places, baggy in others and definitely too short (and I'm only 5'7"). Heigh ho.

TRECtastic

Visit site
Just been into aldi
Didn't like the ladies breeches, horrible material and not at all stretchy , not the nice material they have been made out of in the past
I bought a technical T shirt for under my body protector when competing

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
How disappointing about the breeches. I am currently wearing an old beige pair of Aldi breeches in cotton/lycra and they are super comfortable, albeit a bit low in the rise for me. I'm (tall 5ft 10ins).

I am trying to cancel my order , which hasn't been despatched yet, but the website is showing as busy.

The recent cycle clothing offerings have been naff, too, whereas two years ago it was fab quality.

sidesaddlegirl

www.sidesaddlegirl.co.uk
I went in after the mucking out to do my weekly shop with one of my friends on the yard as we were both looking forward to looking at the horsey stuff but it was all naff. She is 5'6" ish and a size 10 and we found "large" and the "size 16" would fit her in the things and me being 5'9" and a size 16, had no hope of fitting into anything as it was all too short or tiny sized. The horrible Tron socks were like weird polyester material too. We both with we were kid sized as the kid stuff was much nicer.