Aldi this sunday

9tails

Visit site
I'm also impressed with the reversible gilet, I'll have one of those I think. And the ear muffs, beanie hat and snood. Oh OK, I'll throw in a couple of pairs of jodhs too.

kc100

Visit site
They did the gilet last year but a standard neon yellow instead of the orange - I love mine, has lasted really well! Always get compliments on it as well! Might have to get the orange one too so I've got both :)

Lexi_

Visit site
I'm also impressed with the reversible gilet, I'll have one of those I think. And the ear muffs, beanie hat and snood. Oh OK, I'll throw in a couple of pairs of jodhs too.

Haha! I was thinking something very similar. I must be completely mad for taking on my first part loan at this time of year.

*buys ALL the winter clothing*

Cheshire Chestnut

Visit site
Thanks for this - will get down there!!

Also, stumbled across this by accident (and bought one!), Sports Direct are selling fleece coolers for £7.50 with only £3 delivery. I got one and it's good as a layer under a stable/turnout rug or after a wet ride to dry off. At that price you don't mind it getting dirty/trashed. http://www.sportsdirect.com/questor-fleece-rug-767012

noodle_

Visit site
this is a GOOD weekend................ :D im off on sunday , get paid this friday -= i WILL get a bargain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as i always effing miss them!! :D

moana

Visit site
The riding gloves they had a few months ago were lovely, wish they had them again. Will check what they have later.

Last edited:

FlaxenPony05

Visit site
Ooh that gilet looks fab. Doubt my local Aldi will stock any horsey gear though, none of it would sell! (Middle of SE London). Will give them a ring.

holeymoley

Visit site
Ooo! Think I'll get the black Jodhs and some thermal stuff.
I've had the Jodhs before and found they came up quite big but I'm usually an 8-10 . Now thatim pregnant, I'm glad of the extra give!

RubysGold

Visit site
so glad I read this thread
Ive just bought one of the sports direct rugs :D Not somewhere you would expect to find rugs!!

I will try to get to Aldi on sunday :)

Cheshire Chestnut

Visit site
so glad I read this thread
Ive just bought one of the sports direct rugs :D Not somewhere you would expect to find rugs!!

I will try to get to Aldi on sunday :)

That's brill - I've just got mine today and for £7.50 I'm really impressed with it :) postage was so quick too and they text you when it's delivered - defo going to keep an eye out for them selling rugs in the future!

Cheshire Chestnut

Visit site
For some reason. 6'3 is £10 :S But the other 2 sizes are 7.50
Little bit odd, but for £10 im happy lol!

That is strange - if anything you'd think the bigger ones would be more with them using more material?! It's actually a really thick fleece, all the buckles are good too, not cheap at all. Very well made - good buy! :)