Alfie is home!!!!!!

SatansLittleHelper

Visit site
So my new boy arrived today. He is lovely and a real credit to his previous family (who all came to fetch him and all cried buckets :( ). He has beautiful manners and so friendly bless him. Saddler has measured him up and hopefully can collect new saddle in next few days. I'm so pleased with him :)

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
You're about 5,9? Get a stick and measure properly, I'm so nosey! He looks to be the same height as mine, I have a really similar picture of me when I'd just got mine.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
Finally home with you, I too love his smiley mouth , he looks very chilled there considering he is in new surroundings. You don't look like you will be too big for him at all. I am 5ft 8 and my boy is 15.1.

Looking forward to your adventures. I have had my new mare just over a month and we have only done walk rides as we have to accompany my boy who is on walk exercise, we have had one trot ride when the boy was not with us,and I have not cantered her since I went to try her. I know how exiting it is we are taking it slowly and taking time to bond. enjoy :)

Last edited:

Nicnac

Visit site
He's lovely and seems to be perfect for you going by your previous posts. Have fun and buy shares in shampoo for grey horses! Lots of white there ;-)