All sorts dog rescue

Slightlyconfused

Go away, I'm reading
Visit site
Anyone have any dealings with this? myself and a l friend is interested in a cavalier or cocker they have on there and was just wondering about the rescue.

It's a good two and a half hours one way if the m25 and m23 are behaving themselves and we have to take ours down with us to meet.

s4sugar

Visit site
A commercial dog shifting set up looking at their website. It says only rehome within 20 miles & doesn't seem to be any backup.

Please try breed rescues.

GirlFriday

Visit site
IMHO most rescues, including the big ones at local/rehoming level, are run by middle aged bigots. I'm not prime re-homing candidacy (working flat dweller with family, no husband etc). I don't have the time/money for a horse but I completely rock at dog ownership, can afford it easily and mutt is provided for if I drop down dead.

I'd not bother with rescues again becasue you can guess how many of the big/small/breed ones call back someone who isn't of their demographic. Thank flip I'm white. Mean time hundreds of dogs are being PTS becasue the small minded can't deal with someone with a different lifestyle being able to give an equally valid, if different, home to a little mutt.

stevieg

Visit site
IMHO most rescues, including the big ones at local/rehoming level, are run by middle aged bigots. I'm not prime re-homing candidacy (working flat dweller with family, no husband etc). I don't have the time/money for a horse but I completely rock at dog ownership, can afford it easily and mutt is provided for if I drop down dead.

I'd not bother with rescues again becasue you can guess how many of the big/small/breed ones call back someone who isn't of their demographic. Thank flip I'm white. Mean time hundreds of dogs are being PTS becasue the small minded can't deal with someone with a different lifestyle being able to give an equally valid, if different, home to a little mutt.

Love this. Mirrors my own views almost exactly

Ddraig_wen

Visit site

So true