Allerton Park BE100

PickledOnions

Visit site
I know its not until september but could anyone tell me what the course is like, pictures would be brilliant if possible. And also whether the SJ was built big or not. Thanks!

meardsall_millie

Visit site
Don't have any pics (have you tried EWW?) but it's a lovely, old fashioned event. Big grass arena for the SJ, and plenty of variety on the XC. It's all well up to height - top end BE100 I would say :)

PickledOnions

Visit site
Thank you! I'm not a member of EWW so can't have a look on there which is annoying. As long as the XC is flowing I'm not worried about height we get caught out with twisty turny tracks. It's the SJ I'm worried about!

meardsall_millie

Visit site
Ah right - the XC is nice and flowing so you shouldn't have any problems with that. The SJ is up to height but, as I say, in a nice big arena so you're not doing handbrake turns around the corners! :)

jumptoit

Visit site
SJing is up to height and nice, XC is top end of a 100 imo, big and technical imo, photos from last year are on Nick Gill's site if that's any help too. Dressage warm up is very small though but it's a really nice event :).