AloeRide

Rocky01

Visit site
Hi, has anyone used this / with what results. Thinking about trying it for my boy who just seems under-par, coat not good, constant thrush, more tired than usual, not keeping weight as much as usual. The food is really good and he's improve since being on it but not as much as he should in the time it's been. Any ideas. C

Scarlett

Visit site
Can't comment on Aloeride, though I've read good things, but I can recommend Aloequine. I used it for the reasons you listed and good results. The horses are happy to eat it. My mare has been a bit off so started back on it last week and already looking better.

cambrica

Visit site
I don't know anything about AloeRide so can't help there. Obviously subject to there not being anything medically wrong with him, I would perhaps research turmeric, black pepper and micronised linseed.
If your on FB check out the Turmeric user group - excellent and full of brilliant advice. You do have to research how to feed it with freshly ground black pepper.
Mine are on it and the two old arthritic ladies are now bute free and acting like teenagers. The Welsh boy is looking superb, his coat is like a mirror and his hooves are like granite. I take it myself and can't put into words how much better and more alive I feel. Just google turmeric health benefits - it works for animals human or otherwise!

cambrica

Visit site
If you want any more info on turmeric and micronised linseed just give me a shout by sending me a PM as I'm not on here that much. It can seem a bit confusing at first but it's really quite simple and doesn't cost a small fortune. It's one of natures 'Superfoods' and the list of health benefits is staggering.

Scarlett

Visit site
Not every horse responds like that to turmeric - I only started using Aloe Vera after my horses lost lots of weight and became very poor after adding turmeric. Had the vet in as they were really poorly and was told to stop it immediately. I had recently added it to their routine and was the only thing I had changed.