alpha oil & ??

fizz-tally

Visit site
jay has been on build up,was the only feed he would eat at the time but have been sneeking alpha oil into his feeds,just a tiny bit at a time & he is eating it now
grin.gif

would like to take him off the build up & feed alpha oil & something,he eats pasture nuts/pony cubes, but doesnt like most mixes.

he has way to much energy,need to keep him calm & put some condition on him.

any ideas?

fizz-tally

Visit site
12 years old idxtb,very strong & forward to ride, needs help to keep condition on, out in the field with ad lib hay during the day & in at night with ad lib hay,unclipped,hacks 5 or 6 days per week for a few hours at a time & will be jumping as from next week.

Malibu

Visit site
calm and condition by A&P. not a mix just add water so like a mash and will add condition with out the "fizz", ride and relax but i think thats a mix.

air78

www.ctwequine.com
It's about £8.50-£9. But it's ment to be a complete diet in it's self i.e you don't need to add a balancer, or chop, alfa A etc. etc.
In all honesty, I do add extra oil....... But my boy is a special case (in more ways than one LOL)! Everyone else has fed it on it's own, and their horses have lookes fab.
Before my friend put me on to it, i had tried calm & condition, Build up, Baileys No 4, alfa oil, speedi beet etc but this has worked. The difference was visable with in about 6 weeks.
I have heard very good things about Topspec conditioning flakes though.

Tempi

Visit site
topspec conditioning flakes sent my mare over the edge, it made her so excitable that she starting rearing very badly when she got excited out hacking
crazy.gif
I know someone elsewho had the same problem with them.

Allen&Page Calm&Condition is definately very good, it keeps Archie calm anyways, and hes looking good on it (hes a hot dutch warmblood!!)