Alternative dry food to Applaws?

Snowy Celandine

Visit site
My small dog has gone off her Applaws and refuses to touch it now so I am looking for an alternative. I have looked at the stickied thread a few times but am still unsure which food to substitute. Any ideas please?

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Daisy is on K9 Optimim and really likes it. Gluten, rice and pea free. Happy to post you some if you want to try it.

yhanni

Visit site
I have tried a few recently - PURE which my EBT adored but made her sick despite a very gradual introduction. Millie Wolfheart made both her & my Rottie a little constipated so have eventually settled on Orijen for the EBT & Arden grange for the Rottie with veg/meat scraps etc

MotherOfChickens

MotherDucker
Visit site
I have tried a few recently - PURE which my EBT adored but made her sick despite a very gradual introduction. Millie Wolfheart made both her & my Rottie a little constipated so have eventually settled on Orijen for the EBT & Arden grange for the Rottie with veg/meat scraps etc

My dog was the same on the Millie's and is now on Eden and doing great- they also do different kibble sizes.

Snowy Celandine

Visit site
Thank you everyone :) Amymay has very kindly posted me a little bit of the food that Daisy has so I will try Mia on that first and see if she likes it.