Alternative to Jin stirrups...

RedStarBear

Visit site
Hey all

Sorry know this may have been partially done to death.... After much umming-and arr-ing was on the verge of buying a lovely pair of (blue) Jin's from preloved (!!) but on checking out the company's shiny website don't think I can reconcile to it knowing they produce/sell elephant hide goods...

SO

anyone got any similar alternatives to recommend please?

want grippy wide footbed for stability and ease of keeping stirrups and not too 'bulky' please! :)

TIA x

RedStarBear

Visit site
Brilliant, thanks guys! Always wondered about the HM's unusual round tread- have you ridden in them DD? Wasn't sure if they'd be either crazy stable or a bit unwieldy?
Like the lightweight aley's! And that the tech's are slightly angled in the footbed too :)

Anyone tried the Lorenzini's?

TheSylv007

www.ridewelland.co.uk
Hey all

on checking out the company's shiny website don't think I can reconcile to it knowing they produce/sell elephant hide goods...

This is terrible! Whatever rules regarding endangered species they apparently stick to, how on earth can this be justified??? I despair. Glad you brought this into the open, now I know I'll never buy from this company. Sickening.

ponies4ever

Visit site
The hkm ones are very similar i have a pair and LOVE them even my chestnut mare hasn't managed to buck me off with these... :p