Alternatives to Millie’s Wolfheart

ihatework

Visit site
Any reasonable alternatives to Millie’s peak performance out there oh knowledgable ones?

Their customer service have just severed brand loyalty and peed me off big style so I want to switch onto something else high calorie.

Thanks

Clodagh

Visit site
Oh I'm peed off with them too. There is another brand, similar price and ingredients, made in the Lakes I think. Let me rack my brains...

Smitty

Visit site
I, or rather small dog, loves Sainsburys Hypoallergenic. £6.00 for £2kg, grain free and he's been on it for years.

One of few that does not upset his tum, one of fewer where I get small poos and about the only one he will eat ☺

ponyparty

Visit site
I've got F on Canagan at the moment. I rate it; I had him on raw for ages but it's a faff, so I've popped him back onto kibble until I'm feeling more capable.

Odyssey

Visit site
Canine Choice is a good kibble, it's got 60% meat/fish content. Not sure if that's high enough for your dogs needs. When I gave my boy the salmon one, his coat was like silk. I wish I could afford to buy it for him all the time.

It's a shame that MW customer service leaves something to be desired, that's not the first time I've heard this, as their products are very good.